You receive profound knowledge of driver assistance systems in trucks, busses and transporters, such as camera and radar systems. You learn all about the functions and you can handle all necessary devices and tools required to calibrate camera and radar systems.
In our 1 day training you get to know the various camera, radar and comfort systems installed in the front area. We explain their functions and distinguishing features. You receive fundamental knowledge about the legally secure calibration of driver assistance systems in the commercial vehicle sector.
With our diagnostic device from WabcoWürth we cover the calibration for the most comment truck manufacturers. Using the mobile adjustment equipment including the associated calibration panels, we teach the process and the execution of a calibration according to OE manufacturer specifications.
- Explanation of calibration for the most important commercial vehicle manufacturers
- Basics of vehicle diagnostics
- Instruction in the use of the calibration system
Our offer is aimed at:
- Automotive glass fitters
- Motor mechanics car and truck/mechatronics technicians/electricians
- Bodywork and vehicle makers
- Vehicle journeymen/master (students)
The training courses are divided into units of 45 minutes with a break after two teaching units. Training lasting several hours include a comprehensive catering. Coffee and soft drinks are freely available during the training.