ADAS II – Ambient and rear systems
You receive profound knowledge of driver assistance systems in the ambient and rear area, such as camera and radar systems, ultrasound devices and steering systems. You learn all about the functions and you can handle all necessary devices and tools required to calibrate camera and radar systems.
In our 1 day training you get to know the various camera, radar and comfort systems installed in the ambient and rear area, such as ambient systems, park distance controls and parking assistants. We explain their functions and distinguishing features.
With our diagnostic devices from Hella Gutmann you analyse the single systems, read error code entries, delete entries and start the applications with the aim to carry out a successful calibration or adjustment.
In the past two teaching units we offer diverse modules to choose from, such as:
- LED lighting technique/Adaptive lighting systems
- macsRemote Service
- Digital calibration systems
- Explanation of the various camera, radar and ultrasound systems
- Basics of vehicle diagnostic: error memory and comfort systems
- Interaction of the systems
- Setting up and alignment techniques of the different targets
- Additional module: LED headlights/others
Our offer is aimed at:
- Motor mechanics/mechatronics technicians/electricians
- Bodywork and vehicle makers
- Vehicle journeymen/master (students)
The training courses are divided into units of 45 minutes with a break after two teaching units. Training lasting several hours include a comprehensive catering. Coffee and soft drinks are freely available during the training.